There is a vast ocean of reasons people want to improve their smile. However, one thing that everyone has in common when it comes to restoring your smile, is the boost in self-esteem! Here at Southern Marin Dental we are proud to offer 5 dental restorations that will enhance your smile and improve your self-esteem.
These five dental restorations include:
1. Dental fillings: Dental fillings are strong dental restorations that repair your teeth when they have been attacked by tooth decay. They are also beneficial when you have teeth that have been chipped or broken.
2. Dental crowns: Dental crowns are reliable dental restorations that cover the entire surfaces of your teeth and boost their health. This product is a tooth-shaped cap, and it helps when you have worn down, fractured, decayed, and fragile teeth.
3. Dental bridges: Dental bridges are beneficial dental restorations that replace your missing teeth and give you the full smile you want. They can replace one or more missing teeth in a row without the need for surgery. They are anchored to the remaining natural teeth that lie on both sides of the gap in your mouth, and they make eating, talking, and smiling much easier.
4. Dental implants: Dental implants are dependable dental restorations that permanently replace your missing teeth. They are natural-looking products that offer strong and sturdy results and they also replace your missing tooth root.
5. Dentures: Dentures are removable dental restorations that give you the perfect smile and the freedom you want. They can replace a few missing teeth or they can fill your entire mouth with pearly whites. There are two dentures available, complete and partial dentures, and they can help you return to a strong and successful oral health.
As you can see, there are many different choices available when it comes to receiving the perfect smile you’ve always dreamed of. If you have any questions pertaining to your oral care, or how we can improve your smile, please call us today at 415-578-5879 and set up an appointment. Let us give you the complete and healthy smile you’ve always wanted.